11 Spring Street, Jimboomba QLD 4280
Sold for $410,000
ANOTHER SOLD BY JENNIFER MCATAMNEY House - Property ID: 910922
Situated on a generous 1,012m2 block this great family home is a must see. The home is larger than it first appears, comprising 4 bedrooms with B.I. robes plus an ensuite and walk in robe to the master. The formal lounge and dining plus open plan kitchen, dining and family room complete the picture.
Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze as you step out onto the 6x6 covered timber deck to the back of the house.
There is also a 7x9 shed with power part of which has been turned into a teenage retreat with bedroom, bathroom, living and kitchenette.
For the savvy investor, this property was previously achieving a weekly rental return of $480.00 pw. Making it an excellent investment opportunity.
Located within walking distance to the Jimboomba township with tavern, cafés, supermarkets and school plus so much more.
Call today for your inspection
* 1,012 m2 Block
* 4 Bedrooms BI + master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Formal living & dining
* Open plan kitchen, dining & family
* Laminated timber flooring, carpet to bedrooms and formal living
* 6x6 covered back deck
* Fans and air cons
* 7x9 powered shed with teen retreat with 1 bedroom, bathroom, living & kitchenette
* Fully fenced
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2
- 3 x Split System Air Conditioners
- Town Water
- 7 x 9 Powered Shed/Granny Flat/Teenage Retreat
- Separate Living Unit
- Formal Entry
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced