Cedar Vale QLD 4285
Sold for $401,230
Country Living At Its Best! House - Property ID: 728131
A beautiful property on a 6,975m2 block is what you will see when you inspect this immaculate home. The owner has lived happily here for ten years and it is with much regret that she has decided to sell and relocate.
The house benefits from tiled floors throughout the main living areas and laminate in the bedrooms and formal lounge. All windows in the home are tinted and have security screens.
The block is fully fenced and has a separate horse paddock with a small shelter and a garden shed or feed and tack store. There are two separate undercover entertainment areas at the front and back of the house, incorporating a beautiful stamped concrete design and offers the peace, privacy and tranquillity most of us desire. The shed has three phase power with five double electricity points and is a perfect workshop for any DIY enthusiast.
This property has been lovingly cared for and it shows in the improvements that have been made and the immaculate presentation. It will make a lovely family home or would suit a couple who like to potter around the garden and/or the shed with enough room to have the grandchildren over and enjoy family barbeques.
* 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom family home
* open plan kitchen/dining and formal lounge/dining
* tiled and laminate floors, ceiling fans
* tinted windows and security screens
* undercover stamped concrete patio front & back
* shed 3 phase power with 5 double power points
* separate horse paddock, shelter and shed
* fully fenced, landscaped, mature trees
This is a beautiful property on a beautiful block just waiting for a new family or couple to enjoy. Be the first to view and contact me NOW to book your inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 6975 m2